Wimborne Wayfarers welcomes all players to the club, what ever age or ability. If you want to play serious hockey or enjoy keeping fit and meeting new friends, we are the club for you.
We understand hockey can be an expensive sport so we try and keep costs to a minimum.
|MEMBER TYPE||DESCRIPTION||YEARLY||MONTHLY (6)|
|SENIOR||Full playing membership.||£300||£55|
|STUDENT||Full time students.||£180||£35|
|JUNIOR ‘A’||Under 18 on 1st January playing adult matches.||£125||£25|
|JUNIOR ‘B’||Under 14 on 1st January.||£20||£3|
|SOCIAL||Friends of Wimborne Wayfarers membership.||£25||N/A|
This year we have decided that the standing order method of payment has been the most successful over the past couple of seasons. This season there is again the opportunity to pay a one off fee to cover your membership and all match fees of a monthy version of payment.
Download a form for more details.
We ask that all standing order forms are returned to the treasurer along with membership forms before 1st October 2014.
All members of Wimborne Wayfarers Hockey Club are expected to:
1. Be responsible for timely notification to my team managers of my forthcoming availability at least 1 week in advance.
2. Be responsible for the timely payment of membership fees and all playing fees, training fees and associated costs.
3. Be responsible for having the correct and safe playing equipment for the playing of hockey (clothing, sticks, footwear, etc).
4. Be responsible on match day for;
Correct time of arrival at the pitch-side.
Having a polite and courteous behavior to my opposition
Bringing an alternate change of kit to my match.
Returning to the clubhouse after matches and hosting the
5. Be responsible for my personal discipline on and off the pitch at any venue and treating the playing facilities with respect and not undertaking in activities that might be offensive.
6. Undertake any club duties as requested by my team captain/manager.
7. Support club events for the further benefit of our club.